new serif (needs a name)

I've started sketches on a new serif. I'm going to the computer to get some vectors down and some anchor points to work with. I plan on printing those and then sketching over them; starting the process over again. Hopefully the final product will be educated and refined enough.

The end goal is a typeface of a single stroke width. Its an exercise in letter form rather than width consistencies. Something that is still comfortable in larger body copy while still have strengths as a headline or at larger point sizes.

(click for larger images)
These screenshots are still sketches despite being digital. I don't expect any of the current forms to be final.

I need a name for this face. Something I can at least address it by other than "new serif." I'm taking any and all applications for name suggestions.